Duties and Responsibilities
|· Prepare defined job packages which include detailed instructions, CAD drawings and Bill of Materials.
· Review all assigned work orders for completeness of detailed information, materials and resources.
· Coordinate and resolve Sales Order discrepancies with Sales Dept. and/or drawing discrepancies with Engineering Dept.
· Create and maintain standard and complex part methods for various product lines.
· Review manufactured materials and create in-house jobs to satisfy demand.
· Serve as a support liaison between Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing Team.
· Evaluate and process Non-Conformances in a timely fashion.
· Review scrap notifications and create part remakes to satisfy deficiencies.
|· Focused and detail-oriented.
· Self-motivated and takes initiative.
· Strong communication, writing and organizational skills.
· 2 years of Mechanical and/or Electrical manufacturing experience.
· Working knowledge of ERP/ MRP systems.
· Proficient in MS Office programs.
High School is required
High School Plus or Associate Degree is preferred